Ramblings

This blog really is just the rantings, ramblings and what not of my own mind. *****Please be aware this blog is listed with the most recent post at the top so reading from top to bottom is a bit like reading a book backwards.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Anderson, California, United States

I'm a single mother of boy/girl twins. My first born is my cat Princess. I love my life (most of the time). I wake up every morning Grateful to be alive and healthy. Thank You God For Everything!!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Rusty

I just wrote a poem, "Upside Down". I feel rusty. It's been a while since I wrote a poem, but it's like riding a bicycle, I guess. You don't really ever forget how to do it, but your first time in awhile leaves you feeling awkward and sore. Mostly I'm posting again so soon because once I get this "Mother's Day" post off the first page, my blogs will fit next to the title selection again. While the Mother's Day post is pretty cool, I think, it's also too big to fit and I dunno how to resize it.

My rank at the poetry blog ranking web site is like, 22 out of 35 or some such thing. Mostly I think because I don't use this blog exclusively for writing poetry and nobody is bored enough to search the whole thing for a few poems.
FYI, most of my poems are listed in my first couple of post, so if that's what you're looking for, then go back to the beginning. I hope to post more new stuff as time marches on, but for right now, the bulk of it is posted way back in 2005.

Anyway, it's time for bed... fellow rankers, I salute you
feel free to leave a comment.
Peace. Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home