Ramblings

This blog really is just the rantings, ramblings and what not of my own mind. *****Please be aware this blog is listed with the most recent post at the top so reading from top to bottom is a bit like reading a book backwards.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Anderson, California, United States

I'm a single mother of boy/girl twins. My first born is my cat Princess. I love my life (most of the time). I wake up every morning Grateful to be alive and healthy. Thank You God For Everything!!

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Insanity

I believe I heard the definition of insanity as doing the same thing over and over, each time expecting different results.

My kids are definitely driving me to the point of insanity. WHEN DO THEY LEARN TO EAT? I have to mop 5 times a day, give baths at least 1 a day (although it should probably be more), I just want to scream. Then people want to know why my lawn isn't mowed!! I have to admit, the dumped bowl over the head was adorable the first couple of times. I even took pictures. This morning, how ever, I almost started crying. I am happy. I love my kids. I'm grateful to all the wonderful people out there who have been gracious enough to lend me a hand, or some advice, or both, but I am also looking forward to having kids instead of toddlers. The other day at the grocery store, I had about 3 or 4 people say something to the effect of "don't you just love this age?". Actually not really. Secretly, I wish for teenagers. I know teenagers. I've worked with tons of them. Toddlers on the other hand, well, these are my first. Of course, they'll be teenagers soon enough. Hopefully I won't be sent to the padded room anytime soon, as they still need me and I'm lucky enough to have them : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home