Ramblings

This blog really is just the rantings, ramblings and what not of my own mind. *****Please be aware this blog is listed with the most recent post at the top so reading from top to bottom is a bit like reading a book backwards.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Anderson, California, United States

I'm a single mother of boy/girl twins. My first born is my cat Princess. I love my life (most of the time). I wake up every morning Grateful to be alive and healthy. Thank You God For Everything!!

Monday, September 10, 2007

Growing Up

It's very frustraiting right now to have so much to write about because my internet is down right now. Currently I'm at the lovely new Redding Library using one of their computers but I only have 41 minutes left and I still have to check my email.

Anyway, a bunch of new realizations have been coming to me lately. A real meteor shower, if you will. It sort of started with a conversation I had with a friend of mine (mind). We were talking about parenting (of all things) and how her grand daughter didn't want to come home after working all day just to yell and dicipline her kids. My friend's comment was "somebody has to be the parent". Duh. God I love that word, "Duh". Wonderful word. Anyway, I've been thinking about how, as a child, I may have skirted cirtain responsibilites. As a young adult, I may have put off cirtain things, because "it doesn't really matter". Like making your bed. Come on, who cares really. In my world, nobodies going to know if it's made up or not. No one comes over, and if they did, my bedroom isn't on the tour. But I know. Somebody has to be responsible for it. I guess that's me. My mother will be pleased to know that for the first time in forever, ALL of my dishes are washed. After about a week of washing more dishes than I dirtied, they are all done. Currently, my laundry is also 90% done and the back yard is mowed. I always wanted a nice place to live and a wonderful family. Now that I'm finally becomming an adult, my dream is becomming real. And to think it only took 35 years *wink*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home