Ramblings

This blog really is just the rantings, ramblings and what not of my own mind. *****Please be aware this blog is listed with the most recent post at the top so reading from top to bottom is a bit like reading a book backwards.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Anderson, California, United States

I'm a single mother of boy/girl twins. My first born is my cat Princess. I love my life (most of the time). I wake up every morning Grateful to be alive and healthy. Thank You God For Everything!!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

You Got Served!!

Apparently, according to "law", even though I gave birth to my children, I have to file for custody of them in order to have custody rights. Without doing so, anyone from a family member to my neighbor, could file for custody of my twins and could potentially have as much of a chance of winning as I do. Talk about totally messed up. So, I got the notice in my mail today that Christopher Shane Van Deventer was officially served papers in case he wants to fight for custody of his (*cough*cough*) children (lol, *eye-roll*). If he does want to file against me to gain custody rights, then the state will immediately nab him for child support without a paternity test as he would basically be admitting they are his children (which right now he denies to some people and claims with others, so I'm told). If he ignores it, I win hands down. Which personally I believe I should anyway. Last time I heard from him was an email in March 2006 basically saying he wants nothing to do with any of it (the twins were born in July 2006). While he is a complete dumbass, I rarely ever speak actual ill of him. Chris may have been a whim, but he did help created the greatest thing I will ever have in my life, my twins. For that, I will always be thankful. He's still a dumbass however, nothing he could ever do could possibly ever change that ; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home