Ramblings

This blog really is just the rantings, ramblings and what not of my own mind. *****Please be aware this blog is listed with the most recent post at the top so reading from top to bottom is a bit like reading a book backwards.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Anderson, California, United States

I'm a single mother of boy/girl twins. My first born is my cat Princess. I love my life (most of the time). I wake up every morning Grateful to be alive and healthy. Thank You God For Everything!!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Cell Phone Flashlight

The cell phone manufacturers have addressed many of the needs of the consumer, making regular cell phones that do more and more things.... take pictures, take video, mark calendars, created an address book, calculators, alarm clocks, texting, email, internet surfing, video watching, mp3 playing, game playing.....

Lately, I've been upset with the userablilty of my cell phone as a flashlight. My kid wakes up at 3 am wanting the pacifier he droped. I grab my cell phone (which I normally use as an alarm clock) to use as a light to find said pacifier, but the LED screen just wasn't bright enough to find it. I ended up having to get up, walk all the way across the room, turn on a real light and find the dang thing. Infact, when I was going to bed in the first place, using my cell phone flashlight to make my way across the toy strewn floor was nearly deadly.

I've decided to write letters to the different cell phone manufacturers to see if they will work on improving the flashlight feature of the cell phones they produce and was wondering if there were any other features that others had concern about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home